Culper Spy Ring: Pinterest Board


 Culper Spy Ring Pinterest Page



The Spies of George Washington. Digital image. Fairfield Museum and History Museum. 18 June 2019. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/9c/e2/089ce2c918eb05c4964286d3a30cdba2.jpg

The Culper Spy Ring is something that I found fascinating.  I loved how the group worked together with a variety of people from different backgrounds to carry off it all.  I watched the AMC Series TURN and really thought that it brought the characters alive to me.  It really illustrated the characters and their journey.  When I started this assignment, I didn’t know how Pinterest would be of benefit.  However, after exploring this, I learned that you can see tombstones and photos of the people that are in one place.  You don’t have to do long and exhaustive searches to make it come alive. I thought that this was a great subject because it allowed me to see how people are keeping this alive through memes and through activities taught in schools. The Culper Spy Ring was something that I think is amazing and inspiring.  Keeping the memory of these people alive works for me and I’m glad that we can incorporate it into today’s world.

Here is a link to the Culper Spy Ring board:
https://pin.it/db6hs3vknt2xix

Comments

Popular Posts