Digital Tools


DIGITAL TOOLS


Digital Tools. [Digital Image]. Growth Hacking Digital Marketing Tools Every Startup Needs. Retrieved on July 4 from https://www.brandignity.com/2016/01/growth-hacking-tools/.

Tools that I have found interesting:
There were three tools that I found interesting and can definitely see me using at some point either as part of my final project or for other interests.

For our final project, I did include a timeline.  However, I liked the format with photos that Sutori offered.  I wish that I had found this prior to putting mine together because I like the ability to add photos to it.  I am a visual person, so I think that the photos really add to the story and help it come alive.
I thought that this was a great site to learn more about the history of Europe.  It looks like it is an extensive site that offers a lot of great information all in one place. While I don’t have a need to use this for our project, I can see me turning to this in order to answer some of my own questions or for future research project needs

This was a cool tool that allows you to create your own book online.  I like how this site gives the regular person with a great idea the ability to publish something.  While not everyone is Hemingway, you can still have an outlet to publish your materials and reach for your dreams. 

Comments

Popular Posts